Sales Development Representative
At Alvys, customer experience is at the core of our business. As a Sales Development Representative at Alvys, you will represent our company to our prospective customers in the freight and logistics arena. Alvys’ Transportation Management System represents a comprehensive overhaul of our customer’s operating procedures and systems. As such, your work will be directly responsible for providing the tools that springboard your clients to greater efficiency and commercial growth.
This is a full-time, long-term role at an ambitious, early-stage company. As such, it might require you to wear multiple hats, think creatively, and adaptively navigate unstructured terrain.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Grow our pipeline of new customers by engaging with and qualifying leads.
- Work with our AE team through the sales process to help onboard new clients.
- Maintain timely response rates to inbound inquiries.
- Be dedicated and persistent in activities to help achieve our sales objectives.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Assist in the development and expansion of sales strategies.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information in company CRM.
- Maintain diligent sales activity reporting in company CRM.
- Travel to conferences and trade shows as required.
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of supply chain technology trends and patterns is preferred.
- The drive and energy to balance multiple sales cycles in conjunction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, especially with CRM software.