At Alvys, customer experience is at the core of our business. As an Implementation Manager, you will represent our company to our recently sold customers in the freight and logistics arena. Alvys Transportation Management System represents a comprehensive overhaul of our customer’s operating procedures and systems. As such, your work will be directly responsible for providing the tools that springboard your clients to greater efficiency and commercial growth.
This is a full-time, long-term role at an ambitious, early-stage company. As such, it might require you to wear multiple hats, think creatively, and adaptively navigate unstructured terrain.
Implementation Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist Alvys customers in configuring their account to maximize their efficiency and growth
- Execute multiple types of trainings for our customers to drive confidence in their adoption of our software.
- Partner with our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to maintain a smooth transition for our customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Provide actionable feedback on our implementation process to improve our customer experience.
Implementation Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in vertical SaaS, Customer Experience or Project Management roles.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of supply chain technology trends and patterns is preferred.
- The drive and energy to balance multiple implementation processes at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Computer skills, especially with CRM software.