Alvys is the global leader in transportation management software for small, mid-sized, and enterprise grade commercial transportation service organizations. Our cloud native systems and intuitive architecture are specially designed to help transportation organizations scale through increased workflow automation, accounting automation, and our best in class integrated framework.
- We are seeking an Implementation Lead with experience delivering B2B SaaS solutions to SMB companies with the creative wherewithal to identify the requirements for a differentiated experience.
- The Implementation Lead will play a critical role in helping our customers realize the full potential of the software through project management support in onboarding and delivery of customer trainings.
- In this role you will help guarantee successful software delivery from scoping to delivery, as defined by internal KPIs and customer satisfaction metrics.
- You will help develop cross functional, customer-oriented team focus within the sales hand off process as well as in transitioning customers to support.
- Coach team members in the development of technical and interpersonal skills
- Share insights from customer experience with partners in product, sales and customer success
- 5+ years total work experience in software delivery, project management, consulting , or professional services roles within SaaS organizations
- Extensive experience dealing with REST and other APIs is a plus.
- Experience working with Transportation Service Providers is desired.
- Successful track record of delivering projects on time, on budget and to the delight of customers
- Proficient with project management tools, practices, technology and performance standards
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Positive and poised in all situations
- Well balanced between diligent & organized – creative & entrepreneurial
- A quick learner with a passion for technology