Most companies pay all drivers on the same date. It can be frustrating to the user to have to set the same date for every driver.
The solution is the new date field in the top left corner with the other filters, which will serve as the statement date for all driver statements generated from the driver pay page. When this updated, it updates for all drivers.
This will allows users to manually set the Statement Date on a single drivers’ statement, without changing it for the rest of them.
UI Changes – Driver Pay
- 1. Added a “Statement Date” field to the top left panel
- 2. Added a “Cutoff Date” field to the top left panel
- 3. Added a Select All button for deductions/reimbursements section, just as exists for trips section
- 4. Summary box (top right of page, AND bottom of page) would include total hours for drivers who have hourly pay
- 5. Hid the ‘Taxes’ section for all non-W2 drivers