Alvys allows unlimited users! Users can be anyone using the system: dispatchers, accountants, managers, people in billing, and drivers. You can customize everyone’s permissions and access.
Here’s how to add them:
- Click the circular profile icon in the top right of the Dashboa
- Now in the dropdown box that appears, click Management.
- Now you’re in the management board. Tap the Users tab to the right of Company Profile.
- Now in the top right click New User.
- Enter their name and email in the form.
- Use the Role dropdown to select the user’s role.
- Adjust their permissions within the platform according to their role by checking the boxes of the actions you want them to be able to see.
- Add User using the button on the bottom left.
Congrats! Now you’ve added your first user!