At Alvys, customer experience is at the core of our business. As an Account Executive at Alvys, you will represent our company to our existing and prospective customers in the freight and logistics arena. Alvys’ Transportation Management System represents a comprehensive overhaul of our customer’s operating procedures and systems. As such, your work will be directly responsible for providing the tools that springboard your clients to greater efficiency and commercial growth.
This is a full-time, long-term role at an ambitious, early-stage company. As such, it might require you to wear multiple hats, think creatively, and adaptively navigate unstructured terrain.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Guide clients in their exploration of Alvys’ best-in-class transportation management software.
- Deliver excellent product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Maintain timely response rates to inbound inquiries.
- Be dedicated and persistent in pursuit of our outbound sales objectives.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Assist in the development and expansion of sales strategies.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information in company CRM.
- Maintain diligent sales activity reporting in company CRM.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Travel to conferences and trade shows as required.
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, supply chain or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Previous knowledge of supply chain technology trends and patterns.
- The drive and energy to balance multiple sales cycles in conjunction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Computer skills, especially with CRM software.